The Mitzva Wellness ‘Good Night Tincture’ was given to us by our good friends Shifra and Yaron from Mitzva and is a natural, calming evening formula with added beneficial terpenes to get you settled down for the night without any lethargic side effects. We met up with them for a special cannabis infused Hanukkah podcast at The Better Box and SpeedWeed Studios. The Goodnight tincture is fully lab tested and the results are available on the Mitzva Wellness website. The ingredients are simple and include: 500mg CBD Isolate, 100% organic MCT oil, and Organic Terpenes.
The added terpene and specific terpene Benefits are:
- Linalool- anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, chronic pain
- Myrcene- anti-inflammatory (enhanced with CBD) properties, analgesic , antibiotic, pain reducer and mild sedative.
- Limonene- anti-anxiety, anti, depressant
- A pinene- anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial
- B pinene- memory aid, focus
- D carene- anti-inflammatory, memory enhancer, bone strength • Terpinolene- anti-fungal, anti bacterial
- G terpinene- anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
- Nerolidol- antioxidant, antifungal and antimicrobial activity
- B Caryophyllene- pain relief, anti-inflammatory
After taking this tincture in a cup of hot tea, I slept great. Sometimes I still feel overly sleepy the next morning when I use any kind of a sleep aid but with this product I didn’t. This is a highly concentrated tincture and may have a piney citrus taste. It may be taken on its own, with a sip of water or pairs wonderfully with juice or tea. The Mitzva CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. The testing process ensures that they offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under Lab Tests on their site.
Visit mitzvawellness.com to order some tincture and read all about their great products and company.