1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/3 cup canna-olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
3/4 cup buttery round crackers, crushed
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon seasoned salt or to taste
1 hard-boiled egg, cut in half
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
5 cloves garlic, cut into small pieces
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease the foil.
- Mix ground beef, onion, crackers, milk, Cheddar cheese, eggs, canna-olive oil Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt together in a bowl. Transfer beef mixture to the prepared baking sheet and form into a skull-shape, leaving holes for “eye sockets” and a “mouth”. Place hard boiled egg halves into the “eye sockets”, shaping the beef mixture around them to hold in place.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and barbeque sauce together in a bowl until sauce is smooth. Spread 1/2 of the sauce onto the entire beef mixture, including the “eyes” and “mouth”.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 50 to 60. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Arrange the garlic pieces in the mouth for the “teeth”. Brush the remaining sauce over the meatloaf or serve on the side.